BISMARCK, N.D. - The Bioscience Innovation Grant Fund Committee will meet at 9 a.m. CST, Wednesday, April 22, via conference call.
If you would like the call-in information, please contact Michelle Mielke at 701-328-2233 prior to 9 a.m. CST on Wednesday, April 22, 2020.
- Welcome/Introductions Commissioner Goehring
- Review January 10, 2020 Meeting Minutes Commissioner Goehring
- Discussion before Applicant Presentations
- Applicant Presentations
9:20 AM ImmunoPrecise Antibodies, Ltd.
Project Title: PolyTope – A novel platform for rapidly developing treatments for COVID-19 and other emerging pathogens
Present: Kari Graber
Amount Requested: $75,000
9:55 AM National Agricultural Genotyping Center
Project Title: Genetic test for identification of herbicide resistance traits in Palmer amaranth and related pigweed species
Present: Zachary Bateson, Ph.D., Lisa Piche, M.S., Megan O’Neil, M.S.
Amount Requested: $51,000
- Committee Discussion on Funding Recommendations
- Funding Approvals/Denials Commissioner Goehring
- Discuss remaining funds and opening grant for application
- Adjourn Commissioner Goehring