BISMARCK - The Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration Board will meet at 1 p.m., Monday, Dec. 11, in the North Dakota Department of Agriculture’s 6th floor conference room at the State Capitol.
If you would like the call-in information, please contact Michelle Mielke at 701-328-2233 prior to 1 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 11, 2023.
- Call to Order – Chairman Jeff Topp
- Roll Call and Proof of Quorum
- Approval of April 26, 2023, Minutes
- Minor Use Pesticide Fund Grant Budget Report
- Pesticide Harmonization Grant Program Budget Report
- Consideration of New Minor Use Fund Requests
- Optimizing fungicide application timing for management of powdery mildew in field peas: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
- Optimizing the deployment of fungicides for improved white mold management in dry beans: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
- Integrating seed treatments with partially resistant varieties and planting date for improved management of root rot in field peas: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
- Optimizing the deployment of fungicides for management of Ascochyta blight in chickpeas: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
The Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration Board is responsible for identifying and prioritizing crop protection product labeling needs and pursuing any opportunity to make more crop protection product options available to agricultural producers in the state of North Dakota.