BISMARCK, N.D. - The Organic Advisory Board will meet at 10 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 27 in the Fort Totten Room at the State Capitol in Bismarck.
If you would like the call-in information, please contact Michelle Mielke at 701-328-2233 prior to 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Discussion with Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring
- Marketing Update – NDDA
- Organic Cost Share Update
- Old Business
- OATS (Organic Agronomy Training Series) Update
- New Business
- Noxious Weeds Control Letter Discussion
- Date and Location of Next Meeting
NOTE: Agenda items may be moved up or down on the agenda as time permits.