BISMARCK – The State Board of Animal Health will meet at 9 a.m., Wednesday, June 7, at the Dakota Zoo Discovery Center, 602 Riverside Park Road, Bismarck, ND.
If you would like the call-in information, please contact Michelle Mielke at 701-328-2233 prior to 9:00 a.m. CDT on Wednesday, June 7, 2023.
- Introductions and Roll Call
- March 22, 2023, Meeting
- Field Staff Updates
- Avian Influenza Update
- Vesicular Stomatitis Update
- Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)
- ND Game and Fish Department
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal & Plant Health Inspection Service (USDA-APHIS) Wildlife Services
- USDA-APHIS Veterinary Services
- Farmed Elk Updates
- Ron Knutson
- Nontraditional Livestock Updates
- Erik & Jodi Keller
- Importation Requirements
- Seasonal Grazing Permits
- Permits for Electronic CVIs
- ND Dept. of Health & Human Services
- ND Stockmen’s Association
- Animal Disease Traceability
- USA Herds User Groups Meeting
- ND State Fair Request for Services
- Fiscal Update
- Legislative Session Update
- Upcoming Meetings
- Western States Meeting – Cody, WY, June 11-14, 2023
- ND State Fair – Minot, ND, July 21-29, 2023
- ND Veterinary Medical Association – Fargo, ND, Aug. 13-15, 2023
- US Swine Health Improvement Plan – Bloomington, MN, Sept. 5-7, 2023
Where noted, the discussion of some of the above items may be held in executive session rather than during the portion of the meeting that is open to the public. If this is a regular meeting, additional topics may be discussed. If this is a special or emergency meeting, the governing body’s discussion will be limited to the topics and executive sessions listed above.
NOTE: Agenda items may be moved up or down on the agenda. Breaks will be at the discretion of the President of the Board.