BISMARCK - The Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration Board will meet at 9 a.m., Wednesday, April 26, in the North Dakota Department of Agriculture’s 6th floor conference room at the State Capitol.
If you would like the call-in information, please contact Michelle Mielke at 701-328-2233 prior to 9 a.m. on Wednesday, April 26, 2023.
- Call to Order – Chairman Jeff Topp
- Roll Call and Proof of Quorum
- Review of Senate Bill 2324
- Approval of Dec. 15, 2022, Minutes
- Minor Use Pesticide Fund Grant Budget Report: Jerry Sauter
- Pesticide Harmonization Grant Program Budget Report: Jerry Sauter
- Reports on Previously Funded Minor Use Fund Projects
- Optimizing the deployment of fungicides for management of powdery mildew in field peas: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
- Optimizing the deployment of fungicides for improved white mold management in dry beans: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
- Management of bacterial leaf blight of field peas using chemical compounds, Dr. Venkataramana Chapara NDSU
- ACCase inhibiting herbicide formulations experiment in hemp: Dr. Kirk Howatt, NDSU
- Tame buckwheat tolerance to soil-applied herbicides: Caleb Dalley, NDSU
- Consideration of New Minor Use Fund Requests
- Integrated management of root rot in field peas with planting date, crop rotation, and fungicide seed treatment: Dr. Michael Wunsch, NDSU
- Evaluation of pesticide compounds to manage bacterial leaf blight of field peas: Dr. Venkataramana Chapara, NDSU
The Crop Protection Product Harmonization and Registration Board is responsible for identifying and prioritizing crop protection product labeling needs and pursuing any opportunity to make more crop protection product options available to agricultural producers in the state of North Dakota.