The Federal Environmental Law Impact Review Committee will meet at 12:30 p.m., Monday, Dec. 14, in the Chamber Congress room at the Ramada Bismarck Hotel and Conference Center, 1400 E. Interchange Ave., Bismarck.
If you would like the call-in information, please contact Michelle Mielke at 701-328-2233 prior to 12:30 p.m. CST on Monday, Dec. 14, 2020.
- Welcome/Introductions Commissioner Goehring
- Minutes from Aug. 26, 2020 Meeting Commissioner Goehring
- Study Update
- Monitoring Threatened Bat Species in North Dakota: Dr. Erin Gillam
- Monitoring Native Pollinators: Dr. Ryan Limb, Dr. Torre Hovick & Dr. Jason Harmon
- Environmental Impact Mitigation Fund Promotion Commissioner Goehring
- Budget Update Commissioner Goehring
- Next Meeting