The Model Zoning Task Force will meet at 1 p.m., Monday, Aug. 21, at the North Dakota Department of Agriculture’s 6th floor conference room at the State Capitol.
- Commissioner introductions and legislation overview
- Overlay district presentation – Natalie Pierce, Morton County
- Current model zoning and animal agriculture regulations – Karl Rockeman, ND Department of Environmental Quality
- South Dakota animal agriculture zoning – Todd Kays, First District Association of Local Government
- Discussion on presentations
- Next meeting scheduling